What I am in love with right now

  • Movie - "Numb" starring Matthew Perry. It's about that feeling we all have. We aren't connected to ourselves so how can we connect to others?
  • Song - "Love Again" by Dirt Poor Robins
  • TV Show - "Black Books" - This show is written quite brilliantly. High Fidelity in a book shop.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

So Tired

I've been having trouble sleeping the last few nights. Part of it, I think has to do with the post-apocalyptic TV shows I have been watching. Whenever my alarm goes off in the morning, I think of it as some early warning system, or that it can't be real, because we don't have technology, and then I keep oversleeping. Meh. Must realize it's all in my head.

Oh yeah, and I put together a shelf unit I bought from Target, so tiny, but I guess it serves its purpose.

Time for sleepy.

No comments: