What I am in love with right now

  • Movie - "Numb" starring Matthew Perry. It's about that feeling we all have. We aren't connected to ourselves so how can we connect to others?
  • Song - "Love Again" by Dirt Poor Robins
  • TV Show - "Black Books" - This show is written quite brilliantly. High Fidelity in a book shop.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I need cooler stuff

I just finished a marathon of video game playing with my buddies, Jon Lee and Erik. What a great way to spend a rainy Saturday! XBOX 360 and Playstation 3. Some really fun and addictive games: Dead Space, Little Big World, and Portal. I spent the last 6 hours of the day playing all the way through Portal. A fun game that we all helped beat. Thanks, you guys!

1 comment:

JON LEE said...

Doood, so awesome. You rocked Portal. Next time ... FALLOUT!