What I am in love with right now

  • Movie - "Numb" starring Matthew Perry. It's about that feeling we all have. We aren't connected to ourselves so how can we connect to others?
  • Song - "Love Again" by Dirt Poor Robins
  • TV Show - "Black Books" - This show is written quite brilliantly. High Fidelity in a book shop.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Play is important

I just got home from my day.

Tonight was the first night in about two months were I have been able to "play." I had my first rehearsal back with one of the groups I do Improv with. And it was a blast.

You forget the fun you have with people you really care about until you have been out of the loop for a while.

It's good to be able to play again.

Take-away from tonight - find you inner child and let them roam free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back on the saddle. Or in the horse. Or whatever the saying goes.