What I am in love with right now

  • Movie - "Numb" starring Matthew Perry. It's about that feeling we all have. We aren't connected to ourselves so how can we connect to others?
  • Song - "Love Again" by Dirt Poor Robins
  • TV Show - "Black Books" - This show is written quite brilliantly. High Fidelity in a book shop.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bad Day

A chronicling of a crap day.

- Woke up from a weird dream, leaving me in a funk. Something about buying a house and then forgetting I owned it until it is sold to someone else.
- Dumped a cup full of ice all over the kitchen.
- Called my brother to talk about serious issue and he's too busy playing a video game
- Walked right into a wall and gave myself a really nice lump on the head.
- Grocery store didn't have what I was looking for.
- Kitchen store didn't have what I was looking for.
- Nearly hit a guy in my car as I was making a turn.
- Dryer I was doing laundry in broke down partway through the cycle, so I have soggy clothes.

But I did watch a fun movie, AND we have a new president (officially). So that ties up the end in a nice, little bow.

3 comments:

Lisel said...

O'Peeve. I would have brought you cookies or Diet Cherry Pepsi. Then I probably would've drank (drunk?) your Pepsi. But you know. The thought. Count it.

Archie said...

Awwww. HUG.

Mack L Fuel said...

Damn dude my bad!