What I am in love with right now

  • Movie - "Numb" starring Matthew Perry. It's about that feeling we all have. We aren't connected to ourselves so how can we connect to others?
  • Song - "Love Again" by Dirt Poor Robins
  • TV Show - "Black Books" - This show is written quite brilliantly. High Fidelity in a book shop.

Friday, January 02, 2009

A Day is a Terrible Thing to Waste

We make plans for ourselves, every day, or just in life, and then we sometimes sit and watch them go by from the sidelines, or from your sweet Lazyboy recliner.

I was supposed to do the massive amounts of laundry today, but I just sat on my butt and finished watching Jeremiah on Netflix. It didn't help that I was feeling a little ill, but that is no excuse. I feel so unproductive. Meh.

At least I wrote today. Day 2 down.

No comments: