What I am in love with right now

  • Movie - "Numb" starring Matthew Perry. It's about that feeling we all have. We aren't connected to ourselves so how can we connect to others?
  • Song - "Love Again" by Dirt Poor Robins
  • TV Show - "Black Books" - This show is written quite brilliantly. High Fidelity in a book shop.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

The Gut

I hate the gut instincts I get from time to time, because they are never good. I used to try and fight them, telling myself that I am way off base. But I have learned that are right 99% of the time.

It's like my own personal lie detector, but it's more than that. It is this weird primal deductive solution maker. It is like a Stomock Holmes. And it's never a positive thing, which sucks even worse.

I always try and tell myself that this time will be the 1% that it is wrong. Here's hoping.

No comments: