What I am in love with right now

  • Movie - "Numb" starring Matthew Perry. It's about that feeling we all have. We aren't connected to ourselves so how can we connect to others?
  • Song - "Love Again" by Dirt Poor Robins
  • TV Show - "Black Books" - This show is written quite brilliantly. High Fidelity in a book shop.

Friday, January 29, 2010

How I like my Women...

I remember hearing this years ago, more than likely in a movie, " I like my women like I like my coffee; Strong and black." I always thought about other ways I would take my ladies.

I like my women like I like my coffee:

- Black and Artificially Sweet
- Strong in Body but Foamy up top.
- Overly Complicated
- Mostly Alcohol
- Light Brown and a bit Nutty
- Black with Two Sugars
- I don't.

How would you like your women, or men?

1 comment:

JON LEE said...

I like my men like I like my coffee: skinny and fiery hot.